I selected a health plan here specifically because they listed a doctor I wanted.After calling to make appointment am told he does NOT accept Ambetter insurance.

Is it legal for them to do this? Still investigating and upset because I am now looking for other doctor from a small selection sample. After securing an appointment with a doctor I do not know I now wonder if I will get there only to be told they also will not take this insurance. I will find out what happens early next week.

Still as I struggle with this clock is ticking and they have already been paid in full for the month.Steaming!

Review about: Ambetter Silver Health Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I am having the same problems with AM BETTER every doctor they give me does not contract with them. I have a broken leg and can't see anyone because I can't see a doctor. I went to er but you know how that works you get an x-ray and sent home.

It's awful the program that they have for health pay doesn't work and they always have an excuse for the page cause it doesn't let me do the survey and get the $50 bucks rewards. An I still can't find a pcp because those they have listed doesn't accept it and the others doesn't accept new pacients. I don't like this insurance it's my last payment